Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Laura

Back to my blog home page: http://travelingotr.blogspot.com


I have received bad news several times already this year.

I heard more today. This was not a patient. This was a friend.


Laura was a nurturing healthcare provider, adventurer in life, lover of laughter and fellow storm chaser. Her laughter was contagious. She loved Tinkerbell,  country music, and most of all, her husband, John.

She graduated from this world yesterday. Valentine's Day.

How fitting. She was so full of love.

Although we work around those who are dying, when we lose someone we care about in our personal lives, the whole world shifts. It's never the same.


There's a future blog brewing on this subject, but for tonight, I can only give tribute to Laura and her ability to touch everyone around her with an amazing combination of sass and sweetness. To Laura and John, for their dedication to each other - they were absolutely crazy about each other. To John, for the great support he gave her.

I love you, girlie. I can't believe you're gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment