Sunday, August 7, 2011

Photos: What I Love about being a Traveler

Back to my blog home page: http://travelingotr.blogspot.com

Just back from a great Saturday in Half Moon Bay, California, with an early evening stop in Sausalito as I head home. I've enjoyed the presence of some great friends here I would never have experienced if I had not taken this assignment.

That's one of the many things I like about being a traveler!

My running trail on Saturday....the coastal trail above the Pacific...

When the conditions are perfect, hoardes of surfers hit the waves...

Live starfish in the rocks of Half Moon Bay

Surfers heading home...


This location is my friends' secret spot for a glass of wine and a million dollar view of the base of the Golden Gate Bridge. On clear days, they tell me, you can see colorful barges heading in and out of San Francisco and a great visual of the bridge. Last evening, it was foggy, surreal and, oddly, comfortable...

I've loved this assignment!

No comments:

Post a Comment