Thursday, October 30, 2014

Alive Inside Official Trailer 1 (2014) - Alzheimer's Documentary HD





Back to my blog home page: http://travelingotr.blogspot.com


We have such a lovely young OT student working with us this week....Olivia. Olivia and I were talking over lunch today, and she asked me if I was familiar with Alive Inside.


I'm wasn't sure!


I checked out the link today to the trailer on YouTube, and, yes, I've been seeing it as a preview at our local fine arts cinema. I can't wait to see it!


This documentary is about the inspirational power of music to engage with our elderly population with dementia. It's about how music connects us with others.


Olivia and I talked about finding the trigger, the one thing that can open the mind of a person with dementia to demonstrate a flicker of their former essence.


For many, that is music. Take a look!


Video courtesy of You Tube




1 comment:

  1. Hey, your Physiotherapy Blog so reading able.Your technique are follow able.I know many idea form your blog. Five Dock

    ReplyDelete